Search Engine Optimization (seo) is the easiest way to reach world wide and create good reputation for any business. Normally a few business owners know the fact about seo, so they hire SEO experts for their works to reach top rank in SERP of search engines. Here I have short listed these question which have to ask before hiring a seo expert.
Trending 6 questions for Business owners to seo experts
A. What is SEO?
B. How does it work?
C. How will SEO benefit to my business?
D. What information do you need to get started?
E. Who do the in-page correction ?
F. What does a e-marketer do after hiring an expert?
Here I have tried to reply those question as a professional consultant –
A. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results, specially in Google, yahoo and Bing
B. Imagine that you’ve created the definitive Web site on a subject — we’ll use skydiving as an example. Your site is so new that it’s not even listed on any SERPs yet, so your first step is to submit your site to search engines like Google and Yahoo. The Web pages on your skydiving site include useful information, exciting photographs and helpful links guiding visitors to other resources. Even with the best information about skydiving on the Web, your site may not crack the top page of results on major search engines. When people search for the term “skydiving,” they could end up going to inferior Web sites because yours isn’t in the top results.
C. The key to effective SEO is following a disciplined process, and tracking and reporting the results. Course corrections can be made along the way based on the results. The My SEO process includes the following steps:
1. Pre-optimization site assessment – to identify any technical issues that may be preventing a site from being indexed
2. Keyword analysis & recommendation – to pick the ideal keywords for optimization
3. Baseline ranking report – to identify where the site ranks before the SEO work begins
4. Installation of analytics – to properly measure traffic generated from the SEO
5. Site assessment report – to identify and design content and conversion issues that should be addressed
6. Content mapping – to align existing content with selected keywords and identify gaps and mismatches
7. Off page optimization strategy – To identify ways to generate in-bound links
8. Execution – develop content, build links, monitor and measure the results
D. Correction – Optimizing a website involves editing the site’s content, codes and structure to increase the site’s relevance to pre-determined keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
E. SEO strategies need-
1. targeted website URL
2. Targeted keyword(s) maximum 3
4. Geo orientation [ optional]
F. eMarketers do- eMarketer’s research coverage is designed to provide customers with the most comprehensive data and insights into the evolving digital marketing landscape.The world’s top companies across every industry look to eMarketer first for information on digital marketing, media and commerce.