Payoneer India has brought one of the best payment methods for online freelancers. With Payoneer, any payment from around the world can be done directly to one’s bank account. So far, more than 20,000 companies worldwide use Payoneer as their global payout provider and Payoneer serves more than three million customers. A recent analysis conducted by Let’s Talk Payments (LTP), an international FinTechcontent and research firm, compared the differing methods and costs of transferring B2B payments from the US to India. The study reveals Payoneer offers the lowest payment fees, reducing costs by up to 71%. In a white paper, the leading international Fintech research company compares the top three options available in India and reveals the payment options with the lowest rates.
Payoneer brings the pioneer payment method for Indian Freelancers
File Photo: Payoneer India Team
As the technical advancement has brought us to the top of our technology, the internet business now leads to many new ways of making money. One doesn’t need to put in a lot of efforts to earn some money and make some profits while sitting in the convenience of your own home. Doing such business is not limited to the international borders. However, one could really struggle to transfer payouts from US bank account into their bank account. As I say this, Payoneer comes into play to provide some of the easiest solutions to get your hard-earned money into your bank account. Payoneer India bears top marketers where they normally research on each and every matter related to payment transfer to create the most user friendly financial environment.
Features of Payoneer:
1. Flexibility: Get paid by leading freelance marketplaces
2. Simplicity: Receive payments directly to your local bank account
3. Lower Fees: Up to 71% less than leading payment solutions
4. Local Currency: Receive payments in Indian Rupee (INR)
5. No obligation: No sign up or annual fees
Facts of Payoneer India Team
1. Payoneer can help you reduce the cost of receiving international money transfer by
2. While comparing various payment options, they do not wish to criticize the banks or any other financial institution.
3. Instead, concentrate on Payoneer being simpler, faster and more cost-effective than other methods of getting paid.
4. Indian customers get paid straight to their bank account, in INR
Another great thing about Payoneer is their live support from expert executives. The live support is available 24/7 for every client. I must compliment them for their great understanding of people who contact them and these experts don’t give up on you until they have provided you the solution for each and every concern.
You can do a free signup and experience the service for yourself.